Thursday, July 31, 2008

My Shirt Design Was Accepted!

However, that doesn't necessarily mean that it's going to get printed. Please click on the link below, click that you would buy it as a shirt and a print, and then hit 5.

Waffle Squirrel - Threadless, Best T-shirts Ever

I know I should be excited that it even made it this far, and I am. After reading the long list of responses I could expect if they didn't accept it, making it this far is quite a triumph. But now I want it all. Sure, the money would be nice, but I want to know that I made something that people liked and it's going to be made and distributed. Hipsters across the globe will see my design and want it. People I've never even met will be wearing something that I pretty much put on them.

This is my first step on my quest for world domination.

No comments: