Sunday, July 27, 2008

Threadless T-Shirts

So after hours of painstaking work, and hours of Leslie getting frustrated because I don't know how to use Photoshop, I have successfully submitted a design for Threadless.

Threadless is a t-shirt shop in Chicago that I was introduced to by my dear friends Angie and John. They also accept submissions for t-shirts. So I put something together and sent it off.

You can see the status of my design here:

Waffle Squirrel - Threadless, Best T-shirts Ever

Once it gets approved, I will need everyone to go and vote for me!!!

I don't mean to toot my own horn, but I'm really proud of how it turned out, and I really feel my design fits the kind of stuff they do on the site. Some of the other designs up just don't really go with the style of the shirts the site offers. I don't know, maybe I just have a bit head, but I really think I have a shot. And I've always felt that if you get paid for art that you've created, that officially makes you an artist. So somehow if I pull this off I feel as if it would validate all the claims I've been making in my head for many years now. That and I would love some free t-shirts!

No comments: